Tell me more..
Our mobile workshop allows us to carry out the majority of tyre fitting, servicing. repair work at your home or office – we won’t need to take the vehicle away to the garage unless it’s a significant repair.
We provide all of the following and much more!
Tyres Sales, Fitting & Repair
- New low-cost tyres supplied and fitted in partnership with with Blackcircles.com – get an instant quote online by visiting Blackcircles.com.
- Fitting of customer supplied tyres
- Wheel swapping service
Repairs, servicing and roadside assistance
- Puncture repairs
- Lost & damaged locking wheel nut removal
- Bodywork repairs
Fixed price servicing costs
- £85 – Interim service
The interim service includes : replacement oil filter, fully synthetic oil, vehicle inspection, fluids checked / topped up, service record update and service indicator reset
- £125 – Interim service plus
The interim service plus includes : replacement oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, fully synthetic oil, vehicle inspection, fluids checked / topped up, service record update and service indicator reset
The oil change and service prices above are applicable to engines under 2000cc that require up to 5 litres of oil. Long-life & specialist oil requirements may incur a surcharge. Travel to a fitting address up to 12 miles from postcode AB11 is included in the cost. Additional travel is £3 per mile if required.
Fixed Price Brakes (customer supplied parts)
If you’d like us to supply the parts, please contact us for a quote.
- Brake pad renewal (front or rear) – £55
- Brake pad renewal (front and rear) – £98
- Brake disc and pad renewal (front or rear) – £69
- Brake disc and pad renewal (front and rear) – £129
The fixed costs above include brake discs up to 300mm in diameter. Travel to a fitting address up to 12 miles from postcode AB11 is included in the cost. Additional travel is £3 per mile if required.
Fixed price tyre fitting costs (customer supplied tyres)
- 1 x tyre any wheel diameter – £29
- 2 x tyres under 18″ – £35
- 2 x tyres 18″ or over – £38
- 4 x tyres under 18″ – £55
- 4 x tyres 18″ or over – £65
- Puncture repair – £35
- Lost / worn locking wheel nut removal – £69
- £2.50 per tyre extra for runflats and commercial tyres.
- £2 per tyre for disposal if required (you can dispose of them at your local household recycling centre for free)
The fixed costs above include tyre removal, refitting and balancing. Travel to a fitting address up to 12 miles from postcode AB11 is included in the cost. Additional travel is £3 per mile if required. Same day emergency tyre callouts incur an additional charge. In the interests of safety, we do not offer punctures repairs on runflat tyres.
Fixed price roadside repair
- General callout – £35
For jump start and / or minor repairs & inspections
Includes up to 30 minutes of labour
To make an appointment or an enquiry please get in touch by any of the methods below
- 01224 418 413